SIGNAGE DESIGNER living in Austin, tX | Working remotely worldwide
- Signage and wayfinding design for a variety of clients such as multi-family residential complexes, higher education campuses, and museums.
- Emphasis on overall creative project visioning including; project naming, identity / branding design, and signage and wayfinding.
- In addition to design, responsible for client and project management as well as managing fabrication and installation of final pieces.
- Signage and wayfinding design for wide ranging clients including: the Oregon Zoo, One World Observatory, and Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
- Worked concurrently on multiple projects in a self-motivated, small team environment.
- Programmed sign systems for complex sites such as the Parisian Macau, a hotel and casino with approximately 3,000 hotel rooms, multiple casino floors, 170 shops, a theater, spa, and water park.
- Responsible for seeing projects from conceptual design and programming through to fabrication and implementation.
- Design intern in the Brand Strategy department.
- Designed branding and promotional materials for hospitality clients including a large hotel chain and local high-end restaurants.
- Design intern in the Creative Services department.
- Helped in photo shoots for catalog covers and attended press checks while designing and laying out monthly Interiors and special auction catalogs.
Projects completed throughout career at Page and Hunt Design. Additional information available upon request.
- 100 West Walnut Office Signage
- AMLI Old Pasadena Signage
- Casa Dorinda
- Wayfinding design, project management, and programming for the affluent retirement community.
- Ellison Heights
- Foundry on 19th
- Hoag Hospital Wayfinding
- Idaho Falls
- City-wide wayfinding design and programming for all major vehicular and pedestrian destinations.
- Complete wayfinding design, programming and implementation for the regional zoo.
- Macau Parisian Resort Wayfinding
- Museum of the Big Bend Wayfinding
- One World Observatory Wayfinding
- Oregon Zoo
- Wayfinding design, sign location programming, project management, and implementation oversight for the 64 acre zoo.
- PGA of America Headquarters
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Wayfinding, donor recognition, mural design and project management for the renovated outdoor arts plaza.
- Texas Medical Association
- Interactive digital display within the lobby of the Texas Medical Association in Austin, Texas. Display highlights the history and prominent donors and leadership within TMA.
- The Westcott
Creating concepts and thoughtful design solutions that solve problems. Helping clients through the design and documentation process if it’s their first signage project or one hundredth.
Experienced in sign programming for large and small spaces alike. Whether a small museum or large casino, well considered sign placement and methodology is essential for a successful sign program.
Working and building relationships with sign fabricators and GCs is a fundamental tool. Experienced in working through all stages of construction administration from paint and materials samples all the way to the final punch list.